Friday, August 4, 2017

A New Chapter in my Life ~ Blueberry Pancake Publishing


A New Chapter in my Life




For anyone that enjoyed reading my blog, I am happy to let you know that I am continuing to write. My real passion lies in children's stories. After teaching for many years, I find writing funny little stories for children quite a delight. 

I've started my own publishing company called 

Blueberry Pancake Publishing 

Here is the website if you would like to follow along. My first book will be coming out hopefully sometime within a year. I'm taking my time so I can learn and truly enjoy the whole process. 
Update... My first book was released on April 2, 2019
just in time for International Children's Book Day. And yes, we ship all over the world.

The name of my first book is
Excuse Me Sir, Do You Bark English?
https://www.blueberrypancakepublishing.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit)

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit) As a little girl growing up in Michigan, I loved to play outside...