Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hippo Mania ~ Happy Easter!

Hippo Mania
In celebration of Easter, I decided it was time to introduce you all to two of my new loves.

Some people have majestic lions that guard their home. Warding off evil and inviting only the friendly to enter.

Some people have regal dogs standing at attention ready to alert their master of any trespassers.

But I am proud to say that our new home is lovingly looked after by a pair of whimsical hippos!



They will be appearing throughout the year in fun attire. I hope you and my neighbors enjoy. We did already get a couple of honks from people passing by.



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit)

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit) As a little girl growing up in Michigan, I loved to play outside...